Happy Birthday, Mink Stole!
Divine and Mink Stole on the set of John Waters’ Pink Flamingos, 1972. Photo: Lawrence Irvine
Proenza Schouler S/S 13
Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below. Tag at least 10 followers.
- Name: Sarah Hachey
- Nickname: “She’s really into trolls.” -Sadie Saunders
- Birthday: July 17th
- Sex: Female
- Sexuality: queer???something???iwasindenialforyearsbecausemyfamilyisprettybiphobic???stillnotsurewhatiamstillfiguringthatout???
- Height: 5’4
- Time Zone: Eastern
- What time and date is it there: August 24th, 8:45
- Average hours of sleep I get each night: either only 5 or like 12 and nothing in between because I hate myself
- OTPs: me/my bed ♡ ♡ ♡
- The last thing I Googled was: Hoodwinked (that weird shitty animated Little Red Riding Hood movie from like 2005)
- First word that comes to mind: daddy-o
- What I last said to a family member: “uh-huh”
- One place that makes me happy and why: the library on campus has a beautiful view of Boston so I’ll go there between classes to get some work done or just decompress. besides that, I don’t have a magical place I like to go to, but I know it’s out there in another city far away somewhere and I hope I find it someday~
- How many blankets I sleep under: at least one even on hot nights or I will combust from not cuddling with a large sheet of fabric!!! I am very cuddly. you have been warned, cuties.
- Favourite beverage: I really like mojitos even though I hardly ever drink them since it’s kind of a process to make them???
- The last movie I watched in the cinema was: I think that new X-Men movie ughhh I’m a bad film major. I don’t get out to theaters as often as I want to. I wanted to see a screening of Eraserhead at the Brattle Theater the other night but I was busy :’c
- Three things I can’t live without: internet, glitter, and me clothes
- A piece of advice for all my followers: Only surround yourself with people who make you feel a shining goddess on earth. Even if these people have secretly guilted you into feeling that they are supposed to be important parts of your life (family/lovers/childhood friends), don’t you dare put up with it. If someone doesn’t make you 150% happy to be alive, sever that negative leech from your bubble of existence. If removing the leech is something you can’t fathom doing but you know you’ll be a much happier person months or even years from now, JUST DO IT. Your life quality will improve significantly.
- You have to listen to this song: Bizarre Love Triangle by New Order
- My blog(s): the one you’re currently looking at, this art inspo/posts about that I haven’t really used in several months, my website
MILES ALDRIDGE | MARIACARLA BOSCONO | VOGUE ITALIA | APRIL 2004
i just want everyone to be happy and confident with themselves because if you are my friend then you’re fuckin’ cool because i have damn refined taste